Plus Polka - Plus North Evening Outfit

Thursday, September 12, 2013

There will be lots of posts about Plus North over the next week from other bloggers and I have nothing but praise for this event! It has grown much from last year and was a fantastic day of fatshion, friends and new friends. I spent a lot of time catching up with friends I had not seen in a while and more time making new friends. Between fashion shows and had a look around all the stalls and made a few purchases.

Sadly my fashion show pictures were all blurred so I will show you what pictures I did get. The photo of my evening outfit is by the lovely, gorgeous and talented Charlie. My dress is very old New Look in a size 24 which I wore for my 29th birthday and have not been able to fit into until now at 33!



The venue was packed with the best of fat fashion and fat babes!


Fat babes LittlecthulhuCharlieMel & Lisa. Check out their blogs! 

The gorgeous Elena & Charlie in their beautiful dresses.

Rachel in her Simply Be top and skirt worn on Catwalk and her fantastic hair!

More of the Wilma Flintstone hair.

Elena and I happy to meet each other at last!

Charlie and I looking super sexy! 

Sexy fat dancing and singing

For more pictures from the event and people with much better cameras than me check out the Plus North facebook page and also the #plusnorth hashtag on intagram. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed