Lady Lunch Date

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On Sunday I met the lovely Lisa & Rebecca for lunch at Meadowhall in Sheffield. I have been having a real problem finding winter boots I like and that fit. I want a thick rubber comfy sole ankle boot in brogue style with laces in brown leather. You would think this would be quite easy but I promise it is impossible unless you have £200 to spend which I dont. I had ordered a pair of gorgeous mens ones from Debenhams in a size 6 and hoped for the best. Sadly the mens 6 is more like a womans 7 and even insoles would not help. If you are looking for this style boots I urge you to look at mens if you have a larger foot! I returned the boots for a refund and spotted this Skull Lego Head for £13. I had never seen a Skull one and had to have it!


We went to TGI Friday and the food and drinks were good but the service was super slow. After much chat and giggles Rebecca went home and left Lisa and I to brave the Primark madness! There were quite a few items on sale and I snapped up these beautiful items below.

 They zip up over my fat ankles!!!!


Black & White Stud Boots £10 in Sale


 Snake Skin and Suede Effect Brogue £6 in Sale


 Gold Brogue £6 in Sale aka My R2D2 Shoes from now on!


Pug Socks £2

So yes I  went a little shoe crazy but at Primark prices it is ok. What have you been buying?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cute socks :) we have the yellow head but the bones version is so you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw it and squeeled a little! I also want a lady yellow head! :)

      Delete
    2. Rachel, she DID actually squeel!

      Delete
  2. Loving the R2D2 shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been more of a silver lover than gold but I am slowly adding some gold pieces to my wardrobe :)

      Delete
  3. Love the snake skin brogues. There were some tan lace up brogues in New Look's wide fit section not too long ago. Not sure if they still stock them but it could be worth a look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them but am looking for thick comfy soles and they all seem to be thin hard soles :( Trust me I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!! Bahhhhh!!!! :(

      Delete
  4. I love the snake brogues, i dunno why i didnt nab a pair too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed