Uncompromising & Unapologetic

Monday, November 21, 2016

“I wanted to make pieces to last years. Beyond trends, beyond chain stores. I wanted to create something all its own, something just for us, made with love and consideration. Made ethically in the USA as a small company with no corporate input. Uncompromising, unapologetic, humane, and timeless. Go-to pieces designed to last.”- Beth Ditto

To some people clothes are just things to cover your body. To me clothes are mood boosters and expession of what I am feelng projected to the world. As Beth Ditto says above "uncompromising, unapologetic" fashion. My choice of clothes for my fat body are uncompromising and unapologetic! I am fat some don't like that word and I understand why but I own it and am in no doubt of what my body looks like to myself or others. I am fat. That is not a bad thing it is just my sizes/shape. That is all it tells you about this body.

My belly is large and wearing clothes that show it is not a bad thing. I am not hiding it. It is part of me and you don't have to love it. Hell you don't even have to like it because it is mine not yours. So yes you can see my belly but if that is all you see then you need to check your eyes.

Wearing clothes that are made for a fat body and celebrate my body with colour and quality is a total joy. This top makes me feel happy. That is what this Collection does for me. I hope you see that in me and can find it in yourself with fashion or something else because heing unhappy in your body is not a nice ways to live. Trust me! I did it for over 20 years.







Dress - Beth Ditto Eat Your Makeup Tee 3x sold out
Leggings - Ebay
Shoes - Clarks Brogues
Necklace - gift
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Headscarf - Ebay
Glasses - Lindsay Lowe Eyewear
(Reglazed by Specs-by-post.co.uk)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed