Perfect Sparkle

Monday, November 28, 2016

I bought a Green Lurex dress by Scarlett & Jo last year and it is one of my favourites for a sparkletastic outfit. This Lurex is super bling with the glitter thread and super soft and non itchy on the inside with lots of stretch for comfort.

This style is lovely and the almost wings like effect is really awesome. The arm hole hidden underneath are the best fitting arm holes I have found on any plus size dress! so gaping or showing of bra. Such a little detail which makes all the difference and shoes that Scarlett & Jo make the effort to size and fit fat bodies rather than just sizing up straight size patterns like most brands do.

This dress and most of the items on their website now come in sizes 10-32 (but being generously sizes with fit up to a 34/36). They are not just a plus size Brand they are for most bodies including tall/short and maternity. This brand is doing so much for fashion and making new standards in what fashion should be lie for all bodies. Thank you Scarlett & Jo!

I am wearing the size 26 Purple version but it is also available in Gold or Silver. I think I need the 26 for my large bust. The waist is elastic but not too tight. The length is good for me (I am 5'3'').  As with most Scarlett & Jo styles I tend to want all the colour options of things because they are just to great and this is no exception! Perfect Sparkle Party wear.







Dress - 40s Angel Sleeve Lurex dress size 26 £60
(Available in Purple, Gold or Silver / Size 10 - 32)
Shoes - Asda
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Bag - Skinnydip London
Glasses - Vintage from Etsy
(Reglazed by Specs-by-post.co.uk)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that dress is beautiful. Love the colour of it and that clam shell bag is fantastic s

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed