Wild Flowers

Thursday, July 28, 2016

I am excited to share some of the New Scarlett & Jo Collection with you over the coming weeks. These should be available on the website in a week or two! They are all vintage flower prints and styles. This one is a of the same style as the lollidot wrap dresses but it has a thinner material which is great for Summer!

This is a sample size 24 and it is generously sized. I would usually wear a 26 in this style. This is a great dress for work or play and can be dressed up or down easily. It has a tie back and the crossover is cut perfectly so as not to gape and show bra. The 3/4 sleeve is a lovely touch and has a tie back. The length falls below my knee and I am 5'3'' for reference.

The navy with the beautiful wild flower print works so well. I love vintage and retro prints and having the look of vintage with the comfort and cut to fit my shape and size is wonderful. These dresses really are a must have. I look forward to sharing the next dress soon!







Dress - Scarlett & Jo dress size 24 Available soon HERE
Shoes - Asda old
Glasses - BonLook


This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed