Grey Gardens

Thursday, July 21, 2016


I think this dress is a Scarlett & Jo Simply Be exclusive and I bought it in the sale so there are not many sizes left. It looked like the teal lollidot wrap dress so I figured I would get it because I love that dress. When it arrived I saw it was actually a thin cotton like material much like the heart lollidot dress. It was very crumpled and I do not own an iron so thought I would be sending it back but hung it up to try on anyway.

A little while later I was surprised to see the wrinkles had vanished and tried it on. I bought the size 26 and it fit well. It has a batwing style full sleeve that is lovely and loose for hot Summer days when you want to be covered. The bust fit really well in coverage but as my bust is so large it did pull the shoulder seams down at the front. The waist is elastic and not tight so is very comfortable to wear even when sitting.

The dress is a lovely length on me at 5'3'' and I can see me wearing this dress a lot this Summer and not getting too hot. This style with a shorter sleeve would be lovely in any print also.







Dress - Scarlett & Jo at Simply Be Floral dress size 26 £25 in Sale
Shoes - New Look sale
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Vintage etsy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed