Budget Bridal - Scarlett & Jo Lace Prom

Monday, July 11, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

-------------------------------------------------



This is my second Scarlett & Jo Bridal Review! If you missed the first one you can see it HERE.
Lets jump right in! When S&J first announced a Bridal Collection I was over the moon and they have not disappointed. The quality, fit, style and glamour factor is what we have come to know and love about S&J. This Collection raises their already high standards to a new level. 

Seeing the 4 options above this Lace Prom was the one that I thought would word best one my body shape but I have found both that I have tried are perfect and just a dream to wear. The comfort level on these dresses and all S&J dresses is something to be tried to be believed. This is a Classic 1950s Prom dress style but with 2016 technology. Made with fabric that breathes and stretches to fit a fat body all while being true to the Classic look. 

The lace of this dress has a lot of stretch so it fits all sizes and shapes. There is no uncomfortable zips. It just slips on over your head. I did have to gently squeeze my extra large boobs in one by one as the waist has no stretch. Once they were in they were not going anywhere! I could dance in this dress with no boob problems.

The bust comes up enough to hide the front of your bra and a nude one is not visible through the intricate lace. The round neckline is soft and stretchy. The skirt has 3 layers with a poofy centre one to give the full skirt look and is soft and floaty like a cloud. 

The dress comes with a white Ribbon which I switched out for a red one to match my sparkle shoes and glasses. As with all they can be styled with any colour accessories to go with your Wedding theme.

It came to just below my knee and I am 5'3'' for reference. This dress is beautiful as are all the Scarlett & Jo Bridal Collection dresses and will make any Bride feel like a Queen on her special day. 










Dress - Scarlett & Jo Lace Prom dress size 28 £200
Headband - Claires
Belt - Ribbon ebay
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry
Shoes - Hush Puppies ebay
Glasses - ebay

This dress was loaned to me for review. All opinions are my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed