Budget Bridal - Lady Voluptuous - Phoebe

Monday, July 04, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Made in London



This is my second of two Lady Voluptuous Wedding dress reviews.You can see my first HERE. I took inspiration for this styling from the artist Frida Kahlo with the bold and beautiful flower crown from StarCrossedBoutique.

This is the style of dress I would choose if I was having a traditional white Wedding dress. I love a skater style and the lace sleeves a pretty addition. You could easily alter the length to suit your preference. They fit my large arms without issue. The satin has some stretch like most of the Lady Volup dresses. The skirt has an underskirt with lots of poof to give that great full look. The neckline is the perfect cut as to not show too much but not be too covered up either. 

I am wearing the 26/28 and the fit is great. It is the size I would choose for any Lady Volup dress for a good fit. Sorry about the creases but it was just out of the box! This dress can be styled to go with any theme. I added a ribbon as belt and could have chosen any colour from the flower crown to finish this look. It falls below my knee and I am 5'3'' for reference.

I am so pleased that Lady Voluptuous have made an affordable but beautiful Bridal range that will make any Bride feel like a Queen.






Dress - Lady Volup Phoebe dress size 26/28 £125
(available sizes 16-32)
Headband - StarCrossedBoutique £9.95
Belt - Ribbon ebay £2
Glasses - Primark
Shoes - Simply Be

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed