Interrobang Art X Lolly - Knee Skirt

Friday, April 22, 2016

I am excited to share the last of my Interrobang Art Collaboration with you all! This is the Knee Skirt version in Yellow. You can see the Midi Skirt post HERE and Dress HERE

This skirt is the perfect Summer addition to any wardrobe! The colours are so pretty and it can be dressed up like I have done here or just pair it with a vest or tshirt. It comes just above my knee but I do wear skirt high up under my bust. Again I am wearing the XL and I am a size 26/28. It has an elastic waist so will fit larger or smaller but Interrobang Art sizes are from 6 - 36 so you really do not have to worry about fit! All of the fabrics are a light cotton with no stretch.

All the items in the #interrobangartxlolly Collection are very Limited in quantity so don't miss out and once they have sold out they will not be back! If you have already bought something please share a photo on intagram, twitter or facebook! We would love to see you wearing one of out pieces!









Skirt - Interrobang Art Lolly Knee Skirt size XL £35
Top - Simply Be Dress (similar HERE)
Magic Pants - Chaffree 
Shoes - Clarks
Necklace - Vintage
Brooch - Luxulite
Glasses - Primark Sunglasses Reglazed


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed