Simply Hippy

Thursday, December 31, 2015

I wore this Simply Be dress today to go out for food for a friends birthday. I chose it as it is a thick warm material with a little stretch and the print is just super cute and fun. It is quite the retro print and I love a good print.The bell sleeves a slightly too long on me but I am wearing a size 28 and need it for belly room. This is not a skater style. There is less room in the belly area. There is a zip up the back but I never use zips. If I can't wiggle it on over my head then I don't wear it.

I have had this in the wardrobe for a while and been reluctant to wear it for the belly and sleeve reasons but I tried it on this morning and thought it felt ok and I am glad I did because after seeing these photos I will be wearing it regularly! It is always worth trying something on a few times to see if you are feeling it. A bad vibe may just have been that day and you may fall in love with the same dress on another day.







Dress - Simply Be Flower Print Dress size 28 £34.50
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak £24
Necklace - Gift
Glasses - iclickoptical
Earrings  - Desperate Beatnik


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed