105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Haley & Dj

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Haley & Dj
South Carolina & South Dakota, USA

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

We met in the sixth grade, middle school.  Dj and I have been together since our freshman year of high school at age 14. I was about a size 18 when we started dating and now am 26/28, and hubby loves every inch and curve! Dj has also gained about 100lbs and I love how he looks physically!



When did you get married and where?

Married May 13, 2011 at North Myrtle Beach, SC



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

Size 24

What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

Because I was plus sized I knew my dress shopping experience wouldn't be what I dreamed of as a little girl. I love the dress I got, but I definitely would say I settled because I knew it would be a long process to find my "dream" dress. 


Describe your day.

Our day was amazing. We spent the day together with family in the ocean before our wedding ceremony that afternoon. We had about 25 guests, family and close friends only. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed