Kiss This

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Another Lady V London Isabella dress here. The Lips print is just the cutest. I have this print in a few colours and with the Domino Dollhouse Petticoat if feel very glam. You may already know I love the vintage American style and saddle shoes to me are just that. The scarf is a very old H&M Lipstick print that I think adds to this look. My style is quite retro and not for everyone and that is ok. I hope you see my outfit posts and smile and see a happy, confident, fat woman that does not live by fashion rules. I choose to have fun with fashion.








Dress - Lady V London Pink Lips On Black Isabella dress size 28/30 £22
other prints available size 8-32
Petticoat - Domino Dollhouse
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Pin Up Girl Clothing
Scarf - H&M old
Glasses - Vintage
Earrings - Summer Blue Jewelry



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed