Light Years

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sorry for the bad quality pictures! I thought with the light it would have been better than this but sadly no. I have many Modcloth dresses now but this one may be my favourite! With its longer sleeves and beautiful irregular polka dots it has a vintage look to it. 

With pockets and a good longer length on my 5'3'' frame it was perfect for my trip to Meadowhall this last weekend to meet some lovely ladies for shopping and food. I picked up some goodies that you will see soon! Keep an eye out for Modcloths free UK postage events and their amazing sales!!!! 




Leggings - ASOS Curve size 24
Glasses - Vintage Etsy VintageEyeGlassesCat
Earrings - Charcoal Designs
Brooch - KateRowland on etsy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed