Winter Lady Date

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lady Dates are when a group or just two of us meet up for shopping, gossip and just a good old girly time. Ours usually happen at Meadowhall in Sheffield as it had a good selection of Plus Sized outlets and a Primark.


First stop for Lisa and I was Debenhams which is a shop I hardly ever buy anything from but always love to have a look around the Ben De Lisi homewear items. It must have been my lucky day since the lamp I had been lusting over a few months before was on sale for £20. Still more than I would like to pay for a lamp but decided to have it anyway.


This gorgeous telephone print dress was spotting in Marks & Spencer but sadly not plus sized.


These Gitter Jelly shoes from New Look had me captivated but at £20 I could not justify it as I am not someone who wears wedges and get blister easily so Jelly is probably not the best for my poor feet.


Inspired by the New Look Jelly shoes I figured £3 for Glitter Flip Flops was a good and cheap alternative that I can actually wear.


I also spotted this bag and couldn't leave Primark without it. At only £9 it was a bargain really.


Sneak peek of the skirt I will be blogging about tomorrow along with Lisa and Rachel.


Primark sell the best gift wrap ever and cheap!


Also grabbed some funky laces for my converse style shoes.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed