Sparkle Sparkle

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


Hello dear readers! I want to firstly thank you all for visiting my little space on the internets and wish you all a fabulous Festive period and Happy New Year!

Now on to the outfit. I got this little number on ebay a few months ago and ave been keeping it for something festive. I decided it was perfect for a Christmas Party my friend Rebecca was having at the weekend. I got it for about £7 plus postage and it is from South in a size 26. I felt a little large on me but I need the extra room for sitting as it does not have any stretch to it. It is my first sequin outfit in many many years but I have to say I love it!

Being such a statement dress I kept the rest of the outfit simple with just black leggings and boots. Because of all the sequins I was unable to wear a belt. No heels as I had a bit of walking to do from the train station. The party as great fun and I got to meet some new people and there were lots of fat ladies there which always pleases me.
What will you be wearing this Festive period?








Dress - South via Ebay size 26
Leggings - Sainsburys size 20/22
Boots - Pavers 
Earrings - Vintage
Necklace/Bracelet - Boots
Ring - Matalan
Glasses - Vintage via Etsy.com

PARTY PICTURES
 Amazing Tasty Yule Log made by Rebecca


Our BEST Duck Faces

 Tweeting about party

Rachel complete with Cat Ears & My Little Pony Brooch 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress, love your necklace and glasses too. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so so pretty. I love how glamourous you look! It looks like you and the girls had a wonderful night! I have a little sparkle on one of my christmas dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this dress on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and the dress is fab!! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is awesome. What a bargain, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dress! You look so glam! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed