Inspiration - Part 1 - Tess Munster

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tess is relatively new to my life and has made the most impact. She is a mother, model and make up artist who blogs about her experiences. She is fat and beautiful and yet has struggled with it for many years like most of us but didnt let it stop her from following her dreams. I love her attitude and the fact that she is a great role model for young girls. I wish I had a Tess when I was growing up. With the internet, FA, HAES, blogging etc. Young chubby and fat people have an enormous amount of help and advice from people like Tess. Letting kids and adults know that being fat is not the worst thing a person can be and that just because you are fat does not mean you are unhealthy. We need people like Tess and all the bloggers and parents of children to educate them and hopefully stop the FAT hate.
Tess you are fabulous and if I ever make it to Disney I hope you will be my tour guide! Much love and respect to this wonderful woman.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I follow her on tumblr, she is a very cool woman indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 am

    seriously friggin amazingly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed