Getting to know you! 11 Questions

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Getting to Know You! 11 Questions

Getting to Know You
I was tagged by Kaye at http://testybrunette.blogspot.co.uk/ 
to take part

There are five rules:






















Post these rules.
Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.



11 RANDOM THINGS

1. I met my Mr on the internet
2. I love Keanu Reeves and have done since I was 8 years old
3. I had no tv reception for 4 years and all I watched was movies and tv boxsets. I am quite the movie geek.
4. I have spent nearly 3 years total in the USA and seen most of the East coast. I am Wanderlust and always want to go see new places.
5. I am a huge animal lover. Especially dogs and cats.
6. I want to learn to ballroom dance
7. I could never be a nurse. I hate open wounds, broken bones and blood.
8. I love skeletons and skulls. I blame The Goonies
9. I wish I could skateboard but my boobs have made it impossible. My balance is way off
10. I had an 80's themed Fancy Dress Roller Disco for my 29th Birthday  
11. I want to be married and pregnant asap! 




11 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

1. What was the first CD you bought?
Blur cant remember which one.

2. If you were a nail polish what colour would you be?
Red

3. What is your favourite smell? 
Coconut

4.  Bath or Shower? 
Bath for hours and keep topping up with hot water

5. Is there a particular item of clothing you just won't wear? 
Halter neck anything. I cant get a bra that fits in that style and I really cant go without a bra.

6. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
transformers

7. If you had to pick 1 Celeb (male or female) to have Dnner with who would it be?
Keanu Reeves

8. If you could pick to be born in a certain century or era, when would you choose? 
1910

9. Cat or Dog? 
Dog

10. Favourite group/band as a teenager? 
NKOTB

11. What fears or phobias do you have?
spiders/heights



11 QUESTIONS

1. Have you ever been in love?

2. Where is your fave place in the world?

3. Do you play an instrument?

4. What sport would you like to be really good at?

5. Fave piece of art and Artist?

6. last live band/artist you saw?

7. What would you most like to have done in 5 years time?

8. Would you live in another country?

9. ice cream or cake?

10. fave cocktail?

11. What were you doing at 11am today?



Most people seem to have done this already but if you haven't and want to please do!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed