Royal Red

Thursday, June 09, 2016

I have this dress in all the colour options and just love it. I put it on and instantly feel GLAM! Velvet is not really Summery but I think it can still work for an evening event or Wedding. I have kept it quite simple with large chunky bling necklace and glitter earrings with gold shoes. 

I am wearing a size 26 and it fits perfectly. The bust has great coverage and the gathered waist is a lovely detail. I am a bug fan of a sweetheart neckline and the sleeve length is nice too. The overall length on me is great (I am 5'3'') as I can wear chub rub shorts and not worry about them showing when I sit down. There is a slit at the back of the skirt. The Velvet is soft an lush with lots of stretch. 

The bust and back is lined with a soft stretchy material for extra support and gives a smoothing effect. I can't stress enough how much I love the Velvets from Scarlett & Jo! They are all fabulous!!!





Dress - Scarlett & Jo Midi Velvet Bodycon in Royal Red size 26 £50
Also available in size 14-32 / Black /Midnight
Necklace - Primark old
Shoes - Asos 
Earrings  - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - ebay






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed