105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Stevie & Kerry

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------

Stevie & Kerry 
Kent, UK


Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

We met online on a Facebook dating app called Zoosk, in 2009.


When did you get married and where?

10th August 2013, in a pub garden! 



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

I was an 18/20



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

Not as difficult as it could have been! I was adamant that since we were getting married outside in early August, I didn't want a proper wedding gown which made things a bit simpler. I ordered one dress from eBay but the measurements were wrong. That turned out well for me in the end because the replacement (a Lindy Bop Grace) was much nicer. I did have a lot of people "assuming" I'd be dieting before the wedding! 


Describe your day.

It was a wedding on a budget, but nothing was compromised on! The weather was bright, sunny and warm. We were surrounded by our closest family and friends, and apart from a few minor hiccups everything went to plan. I got to marry the love of my life and spend the evening partying! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed