Wednesday Addams with Leopard

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Looking a little like Wednesday Addams and feeling fab in this lovely dress I got from Rachel at A Dress Is For Life. Its New Look Inspire size 18!!! I would never even think of trying anything on in an 18 given I am a size 24/26 in New Look but this is an old dress and very stretchy/comfy! I love the collar and the longer sleeve length.

I went with the goth look today and wore black leggings and my leopard creeper shoes to add some more leopard because you can't have enough leopard in your life. I also added my watch necklace from ebay. There are so many different style of pocket watch necklaces on ebay starting from a few pounds.
Thank you again Rachel for letting me have your clothes and making me a happy bunny! :)

Check out the links below for some interesting reads and have you got your ticket to Plus North? Its going to be the UK Plus Event everyone is talking about very soon!












You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Looks great on you lady, I love the leopard shoes with it too glad my clothes have got a loving new home xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best shoes ever! sooooo comfy and make a little taller :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the collar on the dress; so cute, and it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the collar too! there needs to be more leopard collars on clothes!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7:44 pm

    I'm so glad u took this dress Rachel never had it of her back! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! she needs more dresses since I took some!! lol ;)xx

      Delete
  4. Super cute dress! And I love those shoes too!

    I am so jealous about Plus North! :(
    I wish I was going too- can't wait to see your pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! :) You are jealous of Plus North?! I am jealous of your America trip :D But seriously wish you could be there!!! Maybe next time :) I will take loads of photos for you xx

      Delete
  5. I always want to try creepers but never know how I would style them! This is just an inspired look! I love it, plus, you can definitely never have too much leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love creepers but these are my first high pair and I have to say I just love them! I need more in all different colours! Way more comfy than flats and keep your feet dry! I cant wear high heels so these give a wee bit of height :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed