Polka On Polka

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You can never have too many Polka Dots! Well thats the advice I give myself and I stand by it! I would love to open a little Plus sized shop and call it Dots & Stripes! It would be chock full of polka dots and stripe covered clothes. A girl can dream. I got this dress a while ago from New Look Inpsire and it cost £24. I have worn it so many times I have lost count so I guess it was money well spent. Its a stretchy thick tshirt fabric which makes it uber comfy. I did size up with it to a 26 to fit my boobs and get some length to it. I bought the same dress in a red-ish colour in a size 24 as it was all they had even though my boobs take up too much space making it too short to wear as a dress.
I think this makes a lovely date/dinner outfit or interview which hopefully I will be getting some soon! Wish me luck with job hunting!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have that dress too it's lovely! You can never have too many polkadots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for an award!
    http://trulytrulyoutrageous.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed