Bargain Buys

Monday, June 25, 2012

PRIMARK!!! It is cheap and sale items are even cheaper! Out on another double date with gorgeous Rachel and her Man our first stop in Meadowhall had to be Primark.

 All items above cost less than £3 each! I had to have the glasses necklace and heart ring after seeing Rachel post about them last week. I got the earring to match the necklace. The hair bows are from a pack of 6 from the girls section.

 Glasses all cost £3 or less! Polka Dot ones were £1. I will get prescription lenses put into the reading glasses for a cost of about £15. Rachel purchased some cute frames too.

 Hat was £2 in sale and shoes are wide fit £8

 Onesie £15 and I love it so much!!!!!! I went for size large and it is snug but fits. The xl was ways too long for my 5'3'' size 24 frame but has more room in it.

Also got this lovely bag from Claires £8 and Hula Girl Necklace £3 both sale prices and these cute stickers from Paperchase for £1

What have you been buying?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Anonymous11:40 am

    I LOVE the batman onesie! So cool! I have been quite good recently and not bought much at all. We're doing our garden up and doing a few bits around the house so most of the spare money is going on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fancy dress and onseies are an easy option but also this coming winter I can see me living in them! Doing things for the house and garden is money well spent! I look forward to doing up our own little place with Mr soon! X

      Delete
  2. I didn't see you pick half of those things up did you sneak them into the basket again?! Love batman ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah I must be sneaky! Also if I think too long about something I wont buy it so impulse all the way! Lol

      Delete
  3. I love all the little bow accessories, and the polka dot glasses are amazing! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate my hair in my eyes so always have a bow or clip in to hold it in place! I have loads but no stipes so had to get these! Lol Primark is the best for cheap sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the little floral bows in your first pic earrings? They're so cute. Digging these purchases, esp the hat! Wish whenever I went into primark with the intention of buying loadsa stuff it wasn't full of crap lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are earrings :) I tend not to go very often so when I do go I always find something fun! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the bows! Im so glad im off to do a bit of primark shopping today!
    And that onesie is aporable! Also, thanks for introducing me to The Busty Traveller!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you find loads of bargains! We will have shopping day soon! Busty is awesome! Love her style and she is just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag!! *_* I need to go to Claire's! I hope they'll have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was in the sale but hopefully they will still have one for you! :)

      Delete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed