Double Take/Twice As Nice - Hearts

Sunday, June 17, 2012


Rachel from A Dress Is For Life and I decided to do a double blog with us both wearing the same dress but with our twists. Since we both buy a lot of the same clothes you may see this again in the future!

The dress is from George at Asda and was only £14!!! Its a great cut and light for summer with lovely neckline which shows off the boobs nicely. I got to try out my Domino Dollhouse Petticoat for the first time and have to say I am in love. It is sooooo soft and floaty it makes me want to dance around. I will defo be investing in more colours for $49.99 plus postage to the UK. I waited for a discount code to be tweeted on twitter and you can also club together with a friend and split the postage costs.

The cardi is from Asda also and was £9. I don't usually go for white but couldn't find a red one anywhere and felt I needed something to cover up a little as my bra straps show.

Belt from Matalan £4, Heart bangle Primark £2 in February, Necklace £8 Afflecks Palace in Manchester, Hair Bow £1 shop, Upcycled Button Brooch Etsy many years ago.

Head over to Rachel for her take on this Heart print Dress at A Dress Is For Life!








You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. It looks great and the petticoat looks fab too I love the colour! It's a fab dress hope asda do more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy this dress in any print since its such a great fit!!! I am a petticoat convert! I want to wear on everyday haha :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress on you, sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and rachel absolutely look fabulous in this dress! definitely going to follow you!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the whole outfit, you look awesome! :D (And wow, that last picture... ;))
    The dress and the belt are so cute, I want to steal your outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boobs were looking rather good! haha :)

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10:32 pm

    You both look good I like the petticoat

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed