The Devil Is In The Details

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Well hello to those of you that have stuck around in my absence! I have taken some time out and reduced my presence on social media quite a bit in the past few months but I will continue to blog outfits and anything that takes my fancy really. I am also part of a group of blogger on Instagram for @yoursizeyourstyle I am curating the @size28style page so give it a follow and get involved! 

I have not been buying many clothes due to lack of money but I did buy this top from ebay which was cheap and should have expected the quality to be the same. I don't think it will wash well at all. It is also a size 24/26 which is the biggest size available but is over stretched on my bust. There are cracks in the design as it is black printed onto a white base so every stretched area you see through to the white. 

I love red accessories and I have my old favourites but like to mix it up with sunglasses and these super cute Devil earrings which are from Charcoal Designs in the US. I wear them a lot! 

Anyway it is a cute outfit despite its flaws. This may have been the last day of Summer! I am wearing sunglasses that again are an ebay purchase but are 100% perfect! Time to look out the cardis and Autumn/Winter warmer clothes! 

*Update - The top washed well. I didn’t tumble dry it. The white is not as beight but it is a good top for the money if you are size 24 with average bust :) 







Top - Ebay size 24/26 £7.99
Leggings - Evans size 24
Shoes - Primark sale old
Sunglasses - Ebay £9.48
Necklace - Bought on holiday
Bangle - New Look old

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed