Yoshi

Monday, March 27, 2017











You may have noticed this stunner of a bag in my last outfit post. This is a beautiful leather bag by Yoshi who make interesting and fun leather accessories that don't skimp on quality. All the seams are stitched which is one of my main issues with most modern bags having plastic coated edges.

Choosing just one item from the Yoshi website is difficult! There are so many amazing designs to choose from. This Marconi Grab Bag is designed to look like a retro Radio and has a lovely long handle that easily fits over the biggest of arms/shoulders. It is also available in a pale pink version.

There are raised buttons on top and textured leather used for the speaker section. There is a magnet closure and striped light lining with indie pockets for phone and keys etc. I like my bags to have one large compartment and this is perfect for me.

All Yoshi items come with dust bags to keep them in perfect condition while not in use but honestly mine has not been back in it ad I have used it loads since it arrived.

I also bought the cute glasses print purse which is sooooo me! I have my eye on some more from their collections and you should totally check out the website for treat yourself beauties and gifts.









This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed