105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Amanda & Scott

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
 Amanda & Scott
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.


Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?


We met the new-old fashioned way, online! 


When did you get married and where?

We got married at the Lothian Chambers in Edinburgh on July 04, 2015.



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)


I’m a size 24, but my dress was a very accommodating and stretchy size 22. 


What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?


I didn’t want a white dress, and I didn’t fancy all the fuss of going to dress shops. I ordered an Ariella dress online from Navabi, and had it shortened because I’m only 5 foot 5 and wanted to wear flats on our wedding day. 


Describe your day.


Our day was pretty laid back, but perfect for us! Our proper ceremony was very small and very private. That happened late morning, and we immediately took photos after. Scott and I really wanted to make sure we had time to ourselves on the day, so we went to a wee cafe for snacks before arriving fashionably late at our reception. The reception was just a fun wee party, and we ended the day with pizza and champagne in our PJs watching Netflix! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed