Heart Eyes

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February is the month of LOVE be that with a partner or loving yourself. Valentines Day is a time to take a moment to tell someone what they mean to you or give yourself the love you deserve.

My Hubby has always been the romantic sort who wrote me poems when we first started our long distance relationship. He shows me everyday with little kind gestures how much he loves and appreciates me. This year he went BIG! That is not to say it was expensive! He put in a lot of effort to make it a special day for myself and Franklin.

I woke up and brought Franklin downstairs on Valentines Morning to a living room filled with 150 heart shaped balloons! Franklin and I both said a very loud WOW! It was very unexpected since my birthday was only a couple of days before and I was spoiled rotten with gifts and love. He is a special man with the biggest heart and I love him very much. I can't wait to Marry him next Summer!

Ok so this was my outfit for the day. I bought this dress for my holiday in Spain late last Summer and wore it once but I did not have the accessories to do it justice so have kept it for something more glam and it was the time to let it shine Lady V London do this dress the Isabella in many prints each year and I have a few as you may have noticed. I am a sucker for anything dotty.

Just by luck my Zenni Heart shaped glasses arrived in time for Valentines Day and they are so fun and I will wear them all year. The shoes are from Evans and honestly I am shocked at how hard the backs are. They are like razor blades on my feet and don't know why any shoes are made so uncomfortable but so bloody cute!









Dress - Lady V London Black & White Polka Dot dress size 28/30
Similar HERE
Petticoat - Domino Dollhouse
Glasses - Zenni $19.95
Shoes - Evans Sweetheart shoe £25
Earrings - Luxulite £6.50
Brooch & Bangles - New Look old
Pin - Pingame Limited Edition Simpsons Pin £5

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look bloody gorgeous and I did loved seeing what G did for you on Instagram! Awwww, other people's romance makes me feel all giddy! xx
    Just Me Leah

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed