Buy Me Flowers

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

February is a lovely month and not just because it is my Birthday there is also Valentines Day. I love getting flowers! It does not happen as often as I would like but you can't have everything I guess. This dress is like me buying myself flowers and what lovely flowers they are. I keep saying I am not really a pink lover but this dress with the green is just beautiful. I just can't get enough of mint at the moment and my vintage glasses were a must with this Lady V London Isabella dress. You are probably getting sic of me posting about these dresses but I am not sorry! I love them and there will be more!

I will probably wear this with my mint Domino Dollhouse petticoat for for extra twirl appeal. It is quite a simple outfit really. I added a brooch to the middle of the bow and matching earrings from SummerBlue Jewelry.






Dress - Lady V London Pink Rose Floral On Cream dress size 28/30 £45
Sold out but similar available size 8 - 32
Earrings & Brooch - SummerlBlue Jewelry
Glasses - Vintage To A Tea
Shoes - Simply Be


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look fantastic! That`s a super pretty dress. ^^d
    Lady V has so many gorgeous things!

    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, that is such a pretty dress! Also loving the pink and mint combo, it will look amazing with a petticoat underneath! Keep meaning to comment and say how much I'm enjoying your brides series.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed