Roses In Blue

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I love a flower print and a collar and this beauty has both. It has a little bit of edge to it with the crosshatching print but the flowers are a delicate watercolour style.

I ordered the 26 and it fit well in this smooth stretch fabric. The dress is only available in size 12-26 and the 26 looks like it is sold out already. It is super comfy and light enough for Summer.

I kept it quite simple with the black and blue theme. This dress is down to £28 from £40 in the sale just now. I can see me wearing this a lot this Summer since it has short sleeves. 






Dress - Simply Be Sketchy Skater dress size 26 £28
Leggings - Asos 
Shoes - Clarks Brogues £60
Belt - Asos Curve 
Glasses - EyeBuyDirect Alondra $39 


I wore this dress to the Fat Lady Cake Date in Edinburgh yesterday. I had different glasses and shoes. I discovered a small hole in the dress which is very dissapointing as this was the first time I had worn the dress. 

Here are some photos from the lovely date at Mimis Bakehouse in Leith. 





With @jennibingbong, @cartisayshello, @ivorylovelust & @ellastacpool (not pictures due to dog emergancy) (nothing serious)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this dress and you look amazing in it. The colours are so good on you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed