Bonnie Bon Bon

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Bon Bon refers to the large polka dots that remind of the yummy sweets! The Bonnie refers to Bonnie Parker of Bonnie &Clyde. Loving the tv special at the moment! I do not have the urge to go rob a bank but I do feel super sexy and vintage in the gorgeous dress. It is super stretchy and a thick sleek material that holds its shape well and should wash good too. This is my first peplum item and it is rather cute. The v neck is not too deep but I am wearing a bad bra that sits high. Great length and lovely sleeves that are not too tight.

All in all I am really impressed with this dress! So much so that I have ordered another from the collection at Bonmarche. Yes I said Bonmarche! I have have been having a good look through the website HERE and there are some really beautiful things. The David Emanuel Collection has some fab vintage look dresses and coats plus your basics. If this dress is anything to go by then quality is also great. Prices are not bad either! Sale items even better!!!








The bag is large and has two sections to keep thing organised. The length of the shoulder strap is good even for fat arms and the black pipe edges is a great detail and contrast to the white.

Shoes - Clarks 
Tights - Asos Curve

This dress and bag were gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The dress is fab on you. Really flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed