Sheffield Zine Fest Is Coming!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013



I have been crafting up a storm for Sheffield Zine Fest! Making cards and brooches and will be selling cupcakes too. If you are at all into Zines or just cake you should pop along. The venue is next to Sheffield Train Station and it is free entry on the day. There will be about 18 tables selling Zines and crafts. You can book yourself a table for about £11 or half table for £6 through Bettie HERE. The venue is The Electric Works and I have seen some photos which look amazing! It is a modern building with a slide/flume from the top floor of the building to reception! How amazing is that!






This is the logo for my Cake Business. Cake Queen. I am available for events to sell cupcakes and other baked items.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed