Burger Life

Monday, May 15, 2017

I recently was out wearing new shoes trying to break them in and ended up walking way more than I had planned. The result being feet so sore I wanted to cut them off so instead  I bought more new shoes! I was in the TKMaxx mens department and saw these cute Vans with Burger print and knew it was meant to be! They were only £20 so it worked out a win/win.

My last blog post featured the red biker jacket form New Look Curves and when this silver one went on sale for £20 I snapped it up. It is actually a size 24 but fits like my red size 26. It does not have pockets but it thinner and super soft and the sleeve length is better on me. Let me just say I am in LOVE!

The gingham dress (defo too short for a dress on me at 5'3'') is from Simply Be and I should have got the size 28 as 26 is tight over my bust and rides up. It is a woven material with slight stretch but not super thick so is great for the chilly or windy days. it may be too thick for warm Summer days though. I likes that it was black and white as I usually only see gingham in red or blue and dog tooth print in black and white. The sleeve detail is really cute.

All in all this is a pretty casual outfit for me and I felt very comfortable for a day out with the family.






Leggings - New Look old
Shoes - Vans TKMaxx £20
Glasses - Zenni
Brooch - Jesiiii

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this outfit! But then I love all of them, ya style queen! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed