Beth Ditto - Eyelash Sweater

Tuesday, May 02, 2017



It has been a little while since I last blogged due to various boring reasons but here I am back with a banging bit of everyday Glam for you all! A jumper is a must for anyone who likes to be cozy in the Winter/Autumn months when you don't really know what the weather is doing.

This is a beautiful lightweight but lovely warm cashmere stunner from the Second Beth Ditto Collection with a sequin Eyelash detail across the bust. This is not the only Eyelash piece in the Collection but it is the only jumper. I don't usually get on with wool things but this is so soft and not scratchy at all. Even around the neck it is soft and did not cause me any problems.

I have styled this very casual with jeggings and some silver Clarks Brogues with some sparkle Desperate Beatnik earrings and statement glasses. I am wearing the size 3x and the fit is great on my UK size 26/28 body, although I would have liked it a couple of inches longer as it did ride up with wear on lifting my arms up to do things. That is just a personal preference.

This could be so easily dressed up with a skirt or over a dress with some fancy shoes and bag. It would look just as fab with some leather look trousers or even suit trousers.

The bead and sequin detail is stunning. The peacock colours are beautiful and I love that it is only on one side of the bust making it totally pop! The neck detail is exactly like on the jumpers my Gran Minnie used to wear so makes this extra special for me. I am sure this would have been too jazzy for her to ever wear but for me it is perfect and I will wear it and think of my Minnie.

Everything on the Beth Ditto website is on sale right now so go have a look and grab a bargain. I have reviewed quite a few items and you can see those reviews HERE.








Jumper - Beth Ditto Eyelash Sweater size 3x
Jeggings - New Look old
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak Brogues
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Ebay



This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed