Kiss My Ass

Monday, April 10, 2017





I bought the oversized tunic in this print and love it so had to get the Lola skirt to match! The lipstick kisses print is just perfection! If you are happy showing off your glorious belly/VBO and ass in figure hugging clothes then this is the Collection for you. If anyone has anything bad to say about that they can Kiss My Ass and yours!

I was surprised with how thick and supported this skirt is. It is fully lined and has a zip up the back with some amazing bum enhancing ruching. This skirt also has the brilliant giant pockets as the dress versions.

The skirt is from the first Collection but I am wearing it with the Eyelash print tshirt from the second collection and think they go really well together with the makeup theme. I am wearing a US size 24 and it is perfect for me at a UK size 26/28 due to the stretch of the fabric. (I did have to size up for the Nina dress in my last review due to it being non stretch.)

I thought about doing a super glam outfit for this post but it was such a gorgeous day today that I went with this bright and breezy look instead. I rolled the sleeves up on the tshirt and put a little knot at the front to make a crop style with the high waist of the skirt. I love that the tshirt is thin and you can see my black bra through it.

Such a simple look but still glam and easily dressed up with a bag and shoe change. Always one for a bit of sparkle I added one of my many pairs of Desperate Beatnik earrings, Zenni sunglasses and retro SunJellies bag. Franklin was loving this look too and wanted in on the photo action.

All the Beth Ditto Collection is on sale just now with up top 80% off and you can see the prices in £/$. Go check out everything and give your eyes a treat or just treat your self to something special because you are so worth it!








Bag - SunJellies
Shoes - old
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Prescription Sunglasses Zenni

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed