Clan Casual

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Lets be honest! I am not someone who really does casual.  I am Scottish though and I wear Tartan so his is my take on casual!

I was in town last week and went into Evans to see if they had a waterfall shirt/jacket in the same print (blogging soon) which was sold out online. Thankfully they did and I snapped it up along with this shirt which is limited sizes online but check in stores!

Can I just say how impressed I am with the cut of this shirt! You may think that sounds silly but I have tried many many shirts from various Brands and due to my large bust I have to size up in all and may still get the dreaded button gap. The sleeves would be too long and get this...the collar could fit 2 heads in! Yes the collars on plus size shirts can be stupidly large.

I am happy to say this shirt is spot on on all these things. Thanks to this I will be checking out Evans for more shirts from now on! It is a lightweight shirt that washed well. It did bobble where my bag rubbed against it though. I am wearing a size 30 so did size up.

The shoes are from Simply Be and are EEE fit. I have super wide feet and finding cute shoes can be a struggle but these are comfy and come in Black and Burgundy which I may also need to order.







Shirt - Evans Check Shirt size  £28 
Jeggings - New Look Inspire old
Glasses - Zenni Prescription Sunglasses
Necklace - Primark old

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed