Daisy, Daisy

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Another Scarlett & Jo Floral Exclusive for you all! This Daisy print is just so bloomin cute! I felt cute as a daisy wearing it and got a few compliments on it too. You can.t help but smile looking at the colourful daisy design and it brings back memories of being a small child making daisy chains in the garden on a warm Summer evening. This really is a a print that gives me the feels! 

They style is a sweetheart neckline which is a favourite of mine. I am wearing a sample in size 24 and it fits really well like all the samples from this Collection I have tried due to the thinner stretchy fabric. Lovely for Summer and has loose short sleeves which are lovely. There is a tie to the back and it is a lovely longer length with lots of swishhhh!

I picked the green from the flowers to accessorise but any of the colours would look great. This Collection should be available this week on the Scarlett & Jo website. I have one more to share with you from this Collection which is a little stunner!








Dress - Scarlett & Jo Daisy dress size 24
Available HERE soon!
Shoes - Simply Be
Scarf - Ebay
Glasses - Primark 
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed