105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Sarah & Mark

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Sarah & Mark
Cambridgeshire, UK 

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?


Through Work!


When did you get married and where?

2004 - Elme Hall, Wisbech (apparently, Johnny Depp held a party there once!!!!)



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)


22/24



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

I think I am one of the lucky ones and I didn't find it too bad, but I think if I had been much bigger at the time, or the size I am now 24/26, I would have definitely had more of an issue! I found my dress in the second shop I went into....



Describe your day.

Mad, amazing, one of the best days of my life.... And a little bit drunken by the end of the day (Whoops!)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed