Beautiful Bouquet

Saturday, August 20, 2016

I am excited to share with you this beauty of a dress from the Scarlett & Jo Floral Collection that went live yesterday! This is my fifth exclusive review of this beautiful collection and I honestly find it hard to pick a favourite because they are all so damn good!

This 40s style dress has a mesh sweetheart neckline which is my favourite S&J style. the angel sleeves are lovely and loose and the dress is a thinner jersey material from previous Collections. I am wearing a size 24 and would usually go with a 26 and this fits perfectly. I love this length on my 5'3'' frame and there is a tie at the back.

The print looks like Carnation flowers and the orange and green are colour I love together. You can see this dress is perfect for dressing up but I could also see myself throwing it on to just go to asda for the weekly shopping. I love the entire Collection and hope you all have found one or more you can see yourself rocking!

Big thanks to Scarlett & Jo for sending me the Collection to review and knowing they were all totally my style!








Dress - Scarlett & Jo 40s Keyhole Sweetheart dress size 24 £50
(Available in size 10 -32)
Shoes - Simply Be 
Glasses - Vintage from Etsy
Earrings - SummerBlue Jewelry


This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed