Custom Cartwheels

Thursday, March 03, 2016



I am a bit annoyed these photos a not brighter but I hope you can see the awesome quality and perfection of this Chubby Cartwheels Velvet Natalie dress! Velvet is my favourite fabric EVER! It is just so lush and makes me feel glam without really trying.

My last post showed some of Shawnas amazing custom creations and this dress is just as special. It is available in Black, Burgundy, Emerald Green and just added is a beautiful Olive Green! I chose my sleeve length and size 5x with custom bust of 21" making the waist seam actually sit at my waist! This NEVER happens! My extra large bust means seams are usually right up under my bust or worse over my bust! This Velvet is soft, smooth, stretchy and oh sooo comfortable!

Having the option to customise your order to fit your body is brilliant and means you get something made for you while supporting a small business which I love. Chubby Cartwheels is a Brand that knows fat bodies and body positivity because Shawna the Woman that IS Chubby Cartwheels is fat and body positive! Knowing her customers needs and wants and even creating things I never even knew I wanted until I saw them!  There is something for everyone with the plain fabrics and also a range of loud and fun print as well as sexy underwear and lingerie. 

I urge you as a fashion lover and fat person to check out the Chubby Cartwheels website now!








Dress - Chubby Cartwheels Natalie dress size 5x $65 
(with custom bust/sleeve length)
Belt - Asos Curve
Bag - Red or Dead
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Brooch - Accessorize
Glasses - Rayban Vintage
This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed