Confidence Shines

Friday, March 25, 2016



Photographer - Velvet d'Amour of Volup2
Hair - Wig styled by Rachel Williamson
Stylist - LollyLikes


Here I have another photo from my Velvet d'Amour shoot. There were other photos from this look to choose from. Ones where I was stood in front of a large window and looked less fat. 

This photo shows my large belly yes but it was my eyes that made me choose this photo over the others. 

I did this shoot being the biggest I have ever been in my 36 years on this planet. My belly or double belly is big, my boobs are big and my chins are many. 

Even at my biggest I see the confidence I have worked on gaining and my larger size has not decreased it at all. My confidence comes from knowing I am a good person that cares and knows that my worth does not come from a size or shape. My size is just a size. 

I choose to be happy at any size. I choose to not let peoples opinion of me or my body mean shit! I choose to dress how I want and wear what I feel good in even when others think I would be better wearing something flattering. Like flattering is some magical cloak that can make people not notice you are fat! 

I am fat! I am fat in anything I wear and everyone can see I am fat so why care about flattering?! 

If my belly is all you notice in this photo then you need to keep looking.



Now for the fashion bit

You may recall me in the black version of this Scarlett & Jo fishtail dress HERE. I loved it so much I had to get another colour. This purple is just divine! I am wearing a size 26 and I am 5'3" and it is quite generous in size. 

The sweetheart neckline looks great on bust sizes. It is so comfortable to wear and makes you feel very glam! It is machine washable and is also available in black, magenta and midnight. 

You can see what it looks like on Pippa and Georgina below and on the Scarlett & Jo website where all models size and height are listed also.


My Outfit Details
Shoes - New Look sale
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Wig - Blog sale





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You look beautiful, confident and sexy. The color is great on you, and the wig is a witty pairing. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking utterly fab and I love the message behind this too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! And the confidence does shine through. Stunner! Plus you make up is perfection! Xxx
    Www.curvesandcurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like such a vixen. I LOVE that you chose this photo and your message is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed