Vintage Red White & Blue

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

While browsing the interwebs I found an internet friends Etsy shop and this beauty below. Vintage plus size is very hard to come by and I loved the colours, print and shape of the dress which was actually too big for me but figured a belt would fix that small problem so I ordered it. £21 including UK postage from the USA and it came in a week! Thats faster than most of the things I order off ebay from UK sellers. If you have never ordered from Etsy before then do it! I get a lot of my vintage specs from it. It is mostly vintage and handmade things from sellers all over the world. You can search by location if you fancy something local and payment is with paypal.




This is Erins Etsy shop and she will be adding more items soon so take a look and see if anything takes your fancy as she has added a load more items. Great girl and great service! I will be shopping with her again when I have some money to spare.












I picked up these shoes from Asda kids section for £8 and are the most comfy flats I have ever had. No rubbing and no blisters! Plus they reminded me of Minnie Mouse.



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Anonymous2:09 pm

    Amazing, I love it on you. It really is like rocking horse poo, the old plus size vintage, well done on a great find!, x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha great way to put it! yes it is! thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Great find! It's gorgeous. Love the shoes as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have posted this on the facebook fatshion group, i hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how hard it is to find nice vintage clothing, I never found anything I'd buy on Etsy, but this dress is awesome and you look great in it! And you found the perfect shoes and bag to it. I love most of your outfits, but this might be my favourite. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit this is one of my faves too! :)

      Delete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed