Leeds Plus Sized Clothes Swap #3

Tuesday, August 28, 2012



This was the second Swap I had been to and loved the first one so much. You can see my post about the last one HERE


Rachel and Lisa checking out some items. These was lots to look through and of course try on!




Stolen pic from Lisa of me checking out some skirts


Got this cute necklace that went perfect with my outfit of the day.


 Rachel trying on a Pat Butcher style coat that she took home. Sadly I did not get a photo of the awesome cape Lisa got! 


Lisa went home with this dress I had brought that I got at the previous Swap! It looks fab on her!
I picked up this Ugly Betty style poncho that has been keeping me warm and very colourful. Thank you Kirsty and the other lovely ladies who made this event possible and brilliant. Can't wait for the next one! 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You are a camera ninja! I do love my new coat :) I can't wait for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this on loevly lady :D I sooooo missed being there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can make to the next one :) x

      Delete
  3. OMG I was eyeing that poncho, but the colours are not really me. You are rocking it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not everyones taste but thats why I love it!!!! You would so ROCK a poncho! x

      Delete
  4. Some fab photo's i love the dress Lisa got. i'm just trying to write a post and link to the posts i've seen about the swap xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed