Nautical Spots & Stripes

Monday, August 13, 2012

This blue vest has been getting a lot of wear. I need to get a few other colours. The waterfall cardi is soft shirt like material and perfect for covering up and the weather is too warm for a wool cardi. I got if from New Look Inspire size 22. This style is pretty forgiving so try another size if they don't have you usual size.

The skirt is a size 22 from Dorothy Perkins which I got in the sale a while back. It is supposed to be long but  I wear skirts under my bust which makes them shorter but I like this length. Belt was from Matalan and I wore one of my Lifes Big Canvas Brooches as a necklace.








Cardi - New Look Inspire £18 size 22
Vest - Asda £3 size 22
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins £12 size 22
Belt - Matalan £4 size xl
Shoes - Primark £9 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I saw the cardi on New Look and was tempted! Now I am deffo gonna get it!
    I love nautical themed outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that jacket how have i not seen it by now??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is like a shirt without buttons! Really light and comfy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style so much ! every time i come to your site i curse not having all the amazing european stores! you look so great, this is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you get all the amazing charity shops and vintage stuff you just can't get in the UK. Lets swap for a while! lol

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:47 am

    A bunch of plus-size bloggers get the cutest stuff from Dorothy Perkins all the time, but whenever I go, I never see anything over a size 18! Frustrating, because I'm a 20. Am I just blind, haha? Where are these adorable Dorothy Perkins plus-size clothes?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt is my first DP purchase and online! I was in a small DP yesterday and they had one or two size 22 but mostly 20s very frustrating! Sadly online is the way to go with DP fir bigger sizes. :/

      Delete
  6. That outfit is so cute! Love the stripes with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:34 am

    I sooooo admire you! I LOVE all your outfits! YOU.Inspire.Me. Thanks for being YOU! You are beautiful!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)
    P.S. You have the most gorgeous belts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just try to buy items that will work together but sometimes it does not work. I think spots and stripes is a good combo :) I am new to belts! It only in the last year or two I have started looking at belts and how I van use them with outfits x

      Delete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed