Pretty Pink Flamingo

Monday, August 06, 2012

Having got a few ASOS items from the Curve range I was so excited to the Flamingo skirt reduced and had to try it. It has a zip at the back which is quite tough and not stretch but to my surprise it fit me perfectly. I added a few of the Flamingo pieces I already had and this what I came up with. I think its pretty cute and the skirt is full enough to add my blue petticoat under it for going somewhere fancy.

Just for reference the size 26 measures at 47 inch waist










Cardi - Asda 
Vest - Asda £3 size 22
Skirt - ASOS Curve £26 size 26
Bag - Claires £5
Shoes - Primark wide fit £9
Necklace - Argos old
Brooch - Gift old

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love this skirt! Looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this skirt! I've been admiring it all season. It looks great on you and I love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect amount of flamingos in one outfit. <3 I think I did mention before that I love your bag, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt and basically all Florida themed clothing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am basically just about to die with envy! This look is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this skirt and so glad I bought it before it sold out in my size! Its so fun and screams summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed