Thank You

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I realize I have been posting almost everyday and it is a bit much so I will try to post every other day from now on.

Just want to thank the lovely ladies who Blog and have been so welcoming into this community and have been kind enough to RT my posts! ALso everyone who has been following my posts. I hope I keep it interesting!

As an unemployed fashion lover I am looking forward to seeing all the new Domino Dollhouse Posts and Evans/Clements Ribeiro in the next few weeks! Work it ladies!

Feel free to contact me. I am more than happy to answer questions and help if possible.

Thanks for following


                       Lolly x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. For some reason your posts aren't appearing in my dashboard :(

    I am more than happy to see daily posts! I love to see what people are wearing and to get ideas of outfits I can try myself.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I am not sure why that would be!? :/ x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed