Shopping Obsessions

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am old enough to remember having a big brown satchel for school! Hard to believe I know! haha.  In December I put a big red one on my Christmas list to Santa and was lucky enough to be given one which I have used non stop since! So when I saw the little brown one was being sold by a shop on ebay for £19.99 I had to get it! I love bags but dont want to pay more than £50 for one. The red one was also from ebay and cost £45. Check out this link for a bargain! http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ultimate_etailer_247/m.html?_nkw=leather+satchel&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313



My boyfriend and I recently took a day trip to Manchester where we met up with a friend at Teacup. A cafe owned by DJ Mr Scruff where you can have flavoured teas and the most delicious cakes and tarts! We also had a wander to Afflecks Palace which is an old building filled with little independant stalls and shops. From Goth to Vintage and I bought this little selection of fun funky pop art jewellery from £8 for a necklace and £4 earrings.  


Manchester is a great vibrant city and I hope to visit again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed