Milan FATshion WeekEND

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I recently had the chance to shoot with the wonderful Yossi Loloi for his Full Beauty Project in Milan at the famous Barbieri Studio and got to meet the legend himself Mr Gian Paolo Barbieri. The shoot was also being filmed for German tv company RTL and I was interviewed. If you do not know what this is then I suggest you visit http://www.fullbeautyproject.com/

The star of my outfit for the day was the Blue Daisy Lace Dress from New Look Inspire range! Size 24 £24.99 and now on sale. It has a stretch and is very comfortable. Its a classy look with a nod to Madmen.


Pidgeon attack outside the Duomo


Yossi Loloi & Myself


Being filmed by RTL


Waiting for Metro back to the hotel

The photo from the shoot with Yossi is not available yet but will be on his website eventually.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely dress, I love the bright colours you always choose. Milan looks great and so does Yossi's project x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed