Your Size Your Style

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A couple of weeks ago I made my way to Manchester to have lunch with the @YourSizeYourStyle team and @Bethany Rutter from Navabi. We also did a little fashion shoot which you can see below.


If you are not aware of @YourSizeYourStyle it is the wonderful idea of @The_Em_Edit to have dedicated instagram pages from size 16-30+ that is curated by someone of the same size to showcase what is available and inspire others of the same size.


I thought it was such a great idea I asked to help and now curate the @Size28Style instagram page. To get involved all you have to do is tag your outfit photos on instagram with your size page or if your page is private (we won't see your tag) just send it to us in a Direct Message so we can share it!


Navabi contacted us as they loved what we were doing and wanted to support us and our members. Each member of our team picked a glam Festive party outfit from the extensive Navabi website so we could share it with our members and we also did and amazing £500 voucher giveaway!


Everyone looked amazing the outfits they had chosen for the photo shoot with the super talented and lovely @OliviaJLphoto


The outfit I chose was this stunning Gina Bacconi Burnout Glitter Tunic/Dress. It is available in size16-30 and I am wearing the 28. There is an under layer which is stretchy but fits like a bodycon dress and the burnout layer is loose on top with a tie fabric belt.


I thought the glitter may be scratchy but it is soft and smooth and integrated into the velvet touch burnout design. It really makes the design stand out because of the shimmer.


The shape of this dress is so easy to wear and worked well with my large bust as the belt is not fixed and was able to put where I needed it. It is a relaxed shaped and so comfortable to wear but looks so smart and ready for any fancy event.

Dress - Gina Bacconi size 28 - Navabi
Earrings - CherryLoco
Boots - Seven7 - TKMaxx
Glasses - His&HerVintage

Also I am back on instagram! Give me a follow @LollyLikes


This item was gifted to me. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed