Plus Size Bloggers Do Meadowhall

Sunday, October 01, 2017

On Thursday evening I met up with some Sheffield Blogger friends that you may know already!

Rebs - blog / instagram
Georgina - blog / instagram
Alfie - blog / instagram 
Rebecca - instagram


Rebecca was home visiting family and is heading back to Canada next month so I wanted to spend some time with her. We met at Meadowhall in Sheffield as it is an indoor mall with great access via train/tram/bus/car.

First stop was Simply Be then Yours Clothing for a browse then try on and ended in a few purchases. Then I had to get some donuts from Krispy Kreme to take home for later. We also bought some chocolate from Thorntons and had a good look around the new Skinny Dip London store.

We had booked to have a meal and many 2 for 1 cocktails at Las Iguanas which I have been to a few times and I am always thrilled with the atmosphere, food, drinks and attentive staff. It really is worth a visit at any time. Rebecca managed to snap some pics of our day.

I wore this cute Halloween Orange Smock style dress from In The Style Curve. This is my second purchase from the new brand and sizing is good. I am wearing a 26 and it fits well although is slightly see through with too long sleeves but for £19 I can make do. It is also available in black or grey.






Leggings - ASOS Curve Cropped size 22
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak
Bag - Accessorize
Glasses - TKMaxx


I fell in love with this Simply Be coat and bought the dress! 
You can see my blog post about the dress next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed