105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Rebecca & Jonathan

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Rebecca & Jonathan
South Yorkshire, England  

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

We met at school. We got together at 14 years old.


When did you get married and where?

7th September 2013 at Sherwood forest visitors centre.



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

I wore a size 26 wedding dress.



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

I went to a shop that sold sizes 12 - 32 sadly it's now closed down. I really enjoyed it and knew it was my dress when I saw it.


Describe your day.

I absolutely loved our wedding day. It was amazing seeing all our family together and so happy! 



A family friend did our photography. But in relation to us as you can see from pics we love fancy dress and cosplay and we've never let size stand in our way!! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed